Saturday, May 31, 2014

Fish of Knowledge

Today was a tour and then free time after the tour.  This means a little less to report and more pictures for everyones enjoyment to view!  Our tour consisted of seeing all the sites on both sides of the peace walls.  There are war type murals on both sides, the pro-Ireland and the pro-British sides have murals that include the flags of each.  Also, there was a very cool castle that I really wanted to take a look at the inside of, but the tour bus only stops there for a few minutes so that was a no go.  Still cool to see the outside and the beautiful scenery (pictured below).  This castle area is very close to where they also film one of my favorite current running shows Game of Thrones.  So cool!  The afternoon has been kinda chill and just what I needed.  We had a good lunch, then came back and have been chilling at the hotel.  Beven and I also went for a run, and it was so nice to get a good solid work out in.  Second workout of the trip for both of us and glad to have a workout friend while I am here.  This next week we plan on hitting the gym more consistently.  Also, we have committed ourselves to getting in shape when we get back to the states and plan to stay in touch to see how we both progress.  The goal for us both is to get a six pack.  I am really going to have to work on what I eat and drink.  I want to look good for when I get married soon!  So when I get back, I am cutting back on drinking big time.  One time a month I will have a "cheat" day for drinking alcohol.  Food cheat days will be Sunday and will be limited.  Gotta get those abs!  Before and after pics and a blog will be done on it (I already have the before pics).

In the evening we went to dinner at the mall area and had really good pizza.  After this we hit the pubs for some drinks.  I was really excited to find Staropramen at the bar.  It is a really good Czech beer and I snapped some photos there too.  We also met some awesome Irish people at the bar that we were able to chat with for awhile.  Good times!





The Fish of Knowledge.  Legend has it that when you kiss the fish of knowledge that you absorb its knowledge.  I also decided to take it for a ride!






Didn't notice this until after jumping up on the fish...whoops!


No comments:

Post a Comment