Monday, June 2, 2014

Cliffs of Moher

Today was amazing!  We woke up early at the B&B we stayed at and had a nice breakfast that our host made for us.  Getting a good breakfast helped get a nice start to our morning.  I love coffee so much and she made us coffee using a French press that was so tasty!  We left the B&B and caught a tour bus out to the Cliffs of Moher where we were able to see one of the most picturesque scenes I have ever seen.  Most of today was filled with a lot of sitting and travel back from Galway.  But the Cliffs were so worth seeing!  I am exhausted again after all the travel we have been doing.  Everything in life worth some time seems to require at least some effort.  With little leadership insight and mostly time spent in public transportation, I will make this post short and sign off.  I'll try to post more new good stuff tomorrow night!

No comments:

Post a Comment